Best Concrete Cleaner
- NOTE: THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY
- CONSTRUCTION GRADE CLEANER: Removes tough oil stains, dirt & grime
- FOR USE ON: Concrete, Brick, Asphalt & Aggregate Surfaces
- Cleans driveways, walkways, patios and masonry
- Eliminates tough oil stains, rust stains, grease, automotive fluids,...
- Uses the power of peroxide to lift grime without harsh chemicals
- ECO-FRIENDLY Concrete Cleaner Elireases oil, Greses and Antifreeze,...
- QUICK AND EASY APPLICATION, NO SCRUBBING REQUIRED, SAFE AND...
- 100% GUARANTEED - Backed by Amazon A to Z guarantee. Made in USA. USDA...
Having a sparkling clean concrete surface can be difficult at times. It requires a lot of effort and time to clean the tough stains and dirt. However, the cleaning of this stubborn dirt and stains can become easier when you are cleaning with the best concrete cleaner. Concrete cleaners are manufactured in a way that the remove tough stains, sticky dirt, and oil deposits on concrete surface efficiently.
However, with the many brands of concrete cleaners in the market, buying the most effective can be challenging. However, there is no need to worry because, in this post, we guide you through the process of buying the right concrete cleaner by reviewing 10 best concrete cleaners you can consider buying.
Sheiner’s Floor Cleaner Concentrate
It comes in a highly concentrated solution that you can mix up to 128 gallons of cleaning solution. However, you are required to mix 1 ounce of this cleaning solution to 1 gallon of water for maximum value and cleaning experience.
It comes with a uniquely gentle and subtle lavender fragrance that smells great so you don’t have to smell the nasty chemical smells from other cleaning agent fumes. This cleaner is non-toxic hence you can use it around children and your pets without any worry.
- Features a refreshing natural lavender scent
- It is a multi-purpose cleaner
- It is eco-friendly
- Not great for people with allergic reactions
- Requires a little effort to clean the tough stains
ACT Microbial Concrete Cleaner
It comes in powder form which you apply on the stained concrete surface, spray some moisture and leave it to do the magic. It will absorb carbon dioxide and water from the air to facilitate the breakdown of tough stains by the microorganisms. It is eco-friendly thus safe to use around kids, animals, and plants.
- It is easy to use
- It is eco-friendly hence can’t cause harm to your animals and plants
- Requires less amount of water to do the cleaning
- Takes longer time to clear tough stains
- Not great for use on suborn stains
Oil Eater Original 1 Gallon Concrete Cleaner and Degreaser
Nothing discourages your cleaning efforts than a grease or oil stain on concrete surfaces. You have tried all cleaning detergents but not yet gotten rid of the tough stains. What you haven’t tried is the Oil Eater Concrete Cleaner. This concrete cleaner eliminates all the tough oil and grease stains from your concrete surfaces around your home. Just like its name suggests, this concrete cleaner will eat away the stains that have been giving you a hard time.
It features biodegradable, non-corrosive and non-toxic elements. It is a water-based solution that is approved by the USDA for home, commercial premises, and industrial use. You simply add the right amount of water to dilute to get the best cleaning performance.
- It is biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- It is a multipurpose concrete cleaner
- It is approved by USDA
- Not effective on asphalt surfaces
- Only effective with correctly diluted
Chomp Pull It Out Oil/Stain Remover for Concrete
It doesn’t feature any harmful chemical compounds to tackle the stubborn oil stains, rather it removes all the stains on your concrete surface safely and simply. Moreover, it doesn’t contain any acid or bleach agent that are potentially hazardous to your pets, children and your concrete surface.
It is easy to clean with this cleaning formula as it requires you to pour a small amount of the formula on the stain, cover it and allow it to dry. As it dries up, the cleaner will pull out all the contamination causing the stain. You can then brush it off when it is dry and rinse leaving the surface sparkling clean.
- Effective on porous concrete surfaces
- It is environmental friendly
- Convenient to store with its tight cap container
- Difficult to wash off the cleaner itself
Eximo Waterless Concrete Cleaner
This concrete cleaner is eco-friendly concrete cleaner that is biodegradable hence safe for family, pet and the environment. No pressure washing or scrubbing is required for it to eliminate the stains from your concrete surface.
- Environmental friendly
- Easy to use
- No water is required
- Spreads easily to dirt the environment
Simple Green 18202 Concrete Cleaner
This is a powerful concrete cleaning formula that is non-corrosive and non-degrading that is designed to be used with pressure washing systems or manually in the cleaning of concrete surfaces such as patios, walkways, sidewalks, driveways and any concrete surface whether in homes.
- It is eco-friendly
- Cleans tough grease and oil stains on concrete surfaces
- It is economical
- A bit expensive
- Not effective on some tough stains
All-Purpose Masonry and Concrete Cleaner
It comes in the form of powder concentrate that is packed in a 3.2-pound container for safe and easy transportation and storage. It effectively cleans all kinds of grime, dirt, and stains caused by oil, mold or mildew without a hassle. It can also be used in preparing concrete surfaces for the application of masonry defender sealers.
- Simple and easy to use
- Cleans both concrete surfaces and masonry walls
- Cleans almost all tough stains
- Takes longer time to soak to clean effectively
- Lengthy instructions
Black Diamond Stoneworks Limestone & Travertine Floor Cleaner
It is eco-friendly hence safe for use around children, pets and the environment. This cleaner will eliminate all the dirt hassle-free from your natural stone and polished concrete surfaces without damaging the surface color. This premium concrete cleaner comes packaged in a 1 gallon contain. No rinsing is required after using this cleaner.
- Perfect for cleaning polished concrete surfaces
- Easy to use with no rinsing required
- Environmental friendly hence safe
- Enhances the concrete surface appearance
- Doesn’t remove tough stains and grime
Terminator-HSD Concrete and Asphalt Cleaner
This cleaner contains no chemicals and you are only required to apply a little amount over the stained surface then followed by a small amount of mist water. Since it is environmental friendly, it requires no special protective gear when using it. You don’t have to rub the surface to remove the stains, just apply and witness how the stain disappears.
- Effective and easy to eliminate tough oil stains
- No scrubbing or rinsing of the surface after use
- Doesn’t wash away when raining
- Takes longer to eliminate the stain
- A large amount is required to clean a large area
Eco-Etch Pro Concrete Etcher & Cleaner
This concrete cleaner is designed with non-corrosive, non-abrasive and non-toxic elements thus environment-friendly. To clean using this cleaner you are required to pour the solution on the concrete surface you intend to clean and leave it to rest for about 10 to 15 minutes. Proceed by aggressively scrubbing and brushing the surface before rinsing it with water.
Since it is 100 percent biodegradable, it won’t cause harm to you, your pet or the vegetation around your home. The Eco-Etch Concrete Etcher and Cleaner offer you a flexible alternative to harmful concrete cleaners you can find in the market.
- It is non-corrosive to skin or metal
- Effective for heavy-duty cleaning
- Can’t removal the toughest stains
What to Consider When Buying the Best Concrete Cleaner – Buying Guide
To make you purchasing of the best concrete cleaner a smooth experience, we provide you with these helpful factors to use. Attaining a fresh look on your concrete floor and other surfaces will now be easy.
Different types of concrete cleaners are designed to suit a different purpose. They include;
- pH Cleaners: These concrete cleaners are either acidic or alkaline. Some tough stains are removed by in alkaline conditions while others are removed in acidic conditions. Some cleaners also come with a neutral pH value and are suitable for surfaces without stains and embedded dirt.
- Bacterial Cleaners: These are also known as oxidation cleaners. They are great for cleaning oil, starch-based, and protein-based concrete surfaces. Moreover, they don’t leave any residue after cleaning, so no further cleaning.
Concrete cleaners are designed for different concrete surface area. There are those designed for driveways, patios or kitchen concrete or tile floor. Those that clean more than one area they often come labeled as ‘multipurpose’ or ‘All-purpose’ within the product name.
- Environmental Friendly
Most concrete cleaners are often eco-friendly, thus they aren’t harmful to plants and animals like your pets. Although some products claim that they are not non-corrosive and non-toxic they aren’t safe for consumptions. Therefore, keep it safe out of reach from your children and pets.
Concrete cleaners come in powder, spray or in liquid form and depending on the size of your concrete surface you will want to get enough for cleaning for a couple of times. Whereas some cleaners will require a small amount of application, some require a great amount for excellent cleaning. Moreover, larger concrete surfaces will require large packages, especially those that need to be diluted with water.
Concrete cleaners do an impressive cleaning on your concrete surface. Some cleaners go an extra mile to clean tiled surfaces which make them even more useful. Therefore, as you hit the market to purchase concrete cleaner for your expansive concrete floor and other surfaces, we believe that the information we have given above will play a key role in your purchasing experience.