The 5 Best Cutting Circular Saw
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster...
- 7-1,4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade...
- 51 degree bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5,8...
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is among the lightest saws in its class (8.8...
- Electric brake of the corded circular saw stops the blade after...
- 15 amp motor of the compact circular saw delivers power for even the...
- Powerful 13 Amp motor of a compact circular saw is ideal for most...
- The laser guide of the corded circular saw helps to ensure cut...
- A spindle lock allows for easy blade changes.
You are not a real handyman without a circular saw in your toolbox. It is one of the essential tools you need to get things done easily and quickly. Most people go for the best cutting circular saw because of its ability to perform different tasks around a home efficiently. Be it making of furniture, cutting of logs, framing a house, or building of decks. It is a perfect tool for all. Most people may not have a clue on the best cutting circular saw to go for. It is for this reason that we have decided to narrow down your search by reviewing the 5 best cutting circular saw below. Let us go through them together.
DEWALT DCS391B 6-1/2 – Inch Max Circular Saw
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make...
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular...
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw...
- High strength
- Comes with strong and lightweight magnesium shoe.
- Comfortable rubber grip
- Powerful motor
- Screws and the metal parts may become black when they come into contact with water
Milwaukee Circular Saw
- M18 Fuel 7-1/4" Circular Saw Bare
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle
- The product is highly durable
- Easy to use
- The battery comes with a 3 years warranty
- Easy to handle
- Does not come with a RIP guide
SKILSAW SPT70V Circular Saw
- 6-1/4 inch cutting capacity for one-and-done, clean cuts through 6x...
- Largest capacity worm drive circular saw that delivers relentless...
- Tough, durable magnesium die-cast footplate ensures accurate cuts...
- Perfect maneuverability
- Light in weight
- Reliable in power delivery
- A bit pricy
Makita XSRO1PT Circular Saw
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power,...
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 5, 100 RPM...
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL...
- The two batteries deliver enough power
- The motor is controlled electronically
- Automatic change of speed
- Saves time
- Too light
Ryobi P506 Cordless Circular Saw
Ryobi is an efficient cordless saw with an easy-grip that results from the rubber overmold. This helps the user to have control over the tool even when the saw is slippery. Ryobi also comes with knobs that are easy to access which makes it easy for you to make adjustments when cutting. Also, the circular saw is compatible with all Ryobi batteries. The laser guide produces a red line on the surface once you activate the circular saw. This helps you to be able to clearly see the surface you are working on. Lastly, the blade wrench is normally tipped with some carbide in order to the likelihood of getting corrosion or wearing out.
- Comes with a rubber overmold for a perfect grip
- Compatible with all Ryobi batteries
- Knobs that are easy to access
- Easy to control
- Suitable for simple tasks
Buyers Guide: Factors to Consider when Purchasing the Best Cutting Circular Saw
Circular saws have become popular among most builders over time. This is as a result of its ability to perform different functions. Builders find it useful since they can use it to build different kinds of structures big or small. The best thing is that they can hack any project efficiently. Most people prefer it for use in home operations since it is pocket friendly and easy to use. However, there are factors that you may need to consider before purchasing one. We have discussed some of them below. Let us go through them together.
● Size of the Saw
Different saw sizes perform different tasks. You, therefore, need to have the nature of work to use the saw for in mind before purchasing one. Go for large saws for big projects and small saws for light tasks.
● Driving Power
The driving power determines the performance capacity of a saw. You, therefore, need to go for a circular saw with high power capacity especially if you intend to use it for big projects.
● Depth and Cutting Capacity
Circular saw with a deep depth is efficient and reliable. It is important that you go for a saw whose cutting capacity is high to make cutting work easier.
● Speed and Control
You need to put the rotation rate of the circular saw into consideration before you purchase it. Ensure that you go for a saw with a high revolution rate especially if you intend to do big projects. The more the power, the greater the control.
We are sure that you already have a clue on the best cutting circular saw to go for by now. All the above saws are great and efficient. However, our best pick would be DEWALT DCS391B 6-1/2 – Inch Max Circular Saw since it is more powerful and efficient and has great speed.