Best Home Gym Under $500
- Features 6 integrated workout stations to suit all fitness needs
- Offers resistance up to 214 lbs (from friction from pulley system)....
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance standard, upgradable to 310 pounds...
- 65+ full body workouts for chest, shoulders, back, arms, abs and legs
- Heavy-duty steel frame ensures long-lasting protection and shape...
Do you want to identify the best home gym under $ 500? If the answer is yes, then you are in the right place. Well, we have discussed some of them together with their features below. We are aware that choosing the right home gym can be an uphill task since our aim is to get the right product. It is therefore vital to go through some home gyms that are within your budget in order for you to identify the one that will meet your needs. Below are some of the home gyms we reviewed.
The 5 Best Home Gym Under $500
BodyBoss Portable Home Gym
- Allows you to use as a squat system
- Allows you to stand on the platform and easily adjust band length...
- Allows you to workout your upper body
- Compact and light in weight
- Lacks work out ideas
Total Gym APEX G3 Versatile Home Gym
- Variety of Workouts - Start your own workout program right at home...
- Quick Workouts - Just 15 to 20 minutes a day, 3 to 4 days a week on...
- Total Body Method - Tones, strengthens, and conditions muscles in the...
- Comes with squat stand
- Padded board for comfort
- Has 8 resistance levels depending on your weight
- Easy to assemble
- Not suitable for tall people
Bowflex Home Gym Series
- 60+ exercises for a fully body workout
- 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance, upgradable to 310 pounds or 410...
- Bowflex provides 7 free trainer-built workout regimens
- Multiple cable pulley positions
- Has power rod resistance hence great resistance
- Comes with an aerobic rowing
- Inbuilt media rack
- The best for people of light people
Weider Ultimate Body Works
- Dimensions: 59" L x 27.5" W x 48" H
- Max. Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Cushion material: Foam
- Comes with a Compact SpaceSaver Design which saves on space
- Has an incline adjust
- Suitable for a light person
Total Gym Cyclo Trainer
- REVOLUTIONIZES YOUR WORKOUT: Revolutionary attachment that offers a...
- MAINTAINS YOUR HEALTH: Improves cardiovascular fitness while...
- PROTECTS YOUR BODY: Protects joints and provides low-impact workouts...
- Comes with work out DVD
- Light in weight
- Not easy to assemble
Buyers Guide: Factors to Consider before Purchasing the Best Home Gym
Most people purchase home gyms in a bid to improve their fitness in the home environment. Some may also find it cheap and convenient since no gym charges will apply. Nevertheless, before purchasing any home gym equipment, you need to consider some factors which we have discussed below.
Type of Gym Equipment: Before purchasing any home gym equipment, you need to be aware of the types of exercises you will be carrying out from home. This will give you a clue on the type of equipment to purchase. Depending on your needs, you can either purchase a cardio or strength equipment.
Cost: Do not fall into the trap of purchasing a pricy home gym thinking that it will be better than a budget-friendly one. The wise thing would be to find a high-quality home gym that fits your budget.
Fitness Needs: It is important to do a self-evaluation and identify your fitness needs before purchasing a home gym. This will help you in making sure that you do not purchase equipment that you do not need.
Available Space: Take your time to analyze your space before purchasing a home gym. This will give you a clue on the size of the home gym you should go for.
Repair and Maintenance Needs: Owing to the fact that you will have already spent a lot of money purchasing the home gym, you do not want to keep on repairing it. You need to ensure that the home gym has a warranty to cover the maintenance and repair needs.
The 5 Best Home Gym Under $300
Making the right choice especially about the best home gym under $300 can be tricky. This is because you want gym equipment with great features and one that will fit your budget. Luckily, we have reviewed some of the best home gyms you can use in the comfort of your home. They are all of the best quality and we are sure you will have a great experience with either of the ones you choose from the list. Let’s go through them together.
OYO Fitness Personal Gym- Full Portable Gym Equipment Set
- TRANSFORM YOUR BODY - ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: Total Body Workout, Build...
- NASA SPIRAFLEX TECHNOLOGY REPLACES WEIGHTS: The OYO Gym’s SpiraFlex...
- GET LEAN & FIT FAST: SpiraFlex builds lean muscle that burns fat, even...
- Light in weight
- Suitable for beginners
- Can be used in limited space
- Its resistance is not enough
ARCHON Fitness Single Pulley Cable Station
- INCLUDES: QTY 1 - 70" Travel Cable
- VERSATILITY: Home Exercise Equipment | Personal Training Fitness...
- STRENGTH: Capable of holding 400 LBS. INCLUDES 2” Olympic Plate...
- Comes with a pulley design
- Holds up to 400 LBS
- Perfect for tall people
- Sturdy and durable
- The cable is too long
Z ZELUS Balance Ball Trainer Half Yoga Exercise Ball
- ALL-AROUND SAFETY: Made from environmentally friendly and non-toxic...
- 30” RESISTANCE BANDS: Two detachable resistance bands with soft foam...
- LIMITLESS WORKOUTS: Add a new dimension to exercises like sit-ups,...
- Anti-skid texture
- Comes in three colors
- Easy to clean
- Comes with 2 detachable resistance bands
- Limited exercises
ATIVAFIT Half Ball Balance Trainer
- Safety Guarantee - The Ativafit half balance ball trainer is a...
- Slip Resistance & Anti-Burst - The exercise ball base is equipped with...
- Versatile Workout trainer - You can do push-ups, squats, crunches,...
ATIVAFIT is light in weight and portable so you can move it from one place to another with ease. It occupies little space too. Once the air in it reduces, an air pump is available to fill it to the level of resistance you would like. It is also versatile as you can carry out a variety of exercises with it.
- Has an anti-skid cloud texture
- Light in weight
- Supports up to 660lbs
- Comes with 2 detachable resistance bands
- May not support more than 660lbs
Massage Blocks – Complete Set Pro
- More effective than any massage ball on the market
- Our products are not made from hard plastic, but they are very tough....
- Into sports massage? Massage Blocks are like foam rollers for the rest...
- Perfect for deep trigger therapy
- Comes with a guide and some links
Buyers Guide: Factors to Consider before Purchasing the Best Home Gym Under $ 300
There are some factors that you need to consider before you purchase the home gym. We have discussed some of them below
Design: The home gym design will help you determine the amount of space you need. It would be great if you go for a design that will fit in the available space.
Cost: The amount of money you have set aside for the home gym will determine the home gym you go for. Yours is to ensure that it is of the best quality and that it has most of the features you may be looking for.
Comfort: For you to ensure comfort when using the home gym, it is important to ensure that you try the equipment before purchasing it. Ensure that you feel as natural as possible when using it.
Warranty: Ensure that the home gym has a warranty before purchasing it. This will enable you to get replacements or repairs whenever the equipment breaks down.
After going through our reviews, it is easy to find a good home gym as long as you have realistic expectations. All the home gyms we have highlighted are some of the best home gyms under $ 300. You can pick any that is within your budget and we are sure you will have a great experience using it.